SOFTWARE PRODUCT: VOICE CONVERTER
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Voice·F0 hereby grants to the Licensee a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable and worldwide license to use one (1) copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the EULA.
2. SCOPE OF USE. You may install (1) one copy of the Software on a single hard disk drive; Network and multi-user installations are PROHIBITED. The license is granted for a single machine with a particular machine ID (unique machine identifier), which is provided by you. Certain changes in the hardware could render a new machine ID, and Voice·F0 reserves the right to deny issuing of additional license for machines with different machine ID.
3. RESTRICTIONS. You may not: modify, prepare derivative works from, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, copy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; loan, rent, transfer, disclose, make available or grant any rights in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any form to any person without the prior written consent of Voice·F0; use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in any manner that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of another party; or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to provide on-line or other database services to any other person. Licensee further agrees and acknowledges that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all copies thereof are Voice·F0’s exclusive property. Licensee further agrees and acknowledges that unauthorised copying of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or failure to comply with any of the provisions hereof (each, a "Terminable Event"), will result in automatic termination of this License.
4. TERM OF LICENSE FOR TRIAL VERSION SOFTWARE. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is a trial, locked, demonstration or other limited use version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (all referred to as a "Trial Version") then the license to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT shall expire in accordance with the terms set out in such Trial Version. On the expiration of the license for the Trial Version, Licensee will be required to purchase a full license of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to continue use.
5. DISCLAIMER. This software is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent possible, pursuant to applicable law, Voice·F0 disclaims all warranties relating to this software, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Voice·F0 shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of the use or inability to use such software, even if Voice·F0 has been advised of the possibility of such claims. The person using the software bears all risks as to the quality and performance of the software. Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this program, users should verify the results for themselves.
6. REFUND POLICY. You are expected to use the "Trial Version" of the SOFTWARE on your system and to thoroughly evaluate its usefulness and functionality before making a purchase. This "try before you buy" approach is the ultimate guarantee that the SOFTWARE will perform to your satisfaction; therefore, you understand and agree that there is no refund policy for any purchase of the SOFTWARE.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL Voice·F0 OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF Voice·F0 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL Voice·F0's LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS. Licensee acknowledges that she/he has read this Agreement, understands it, and agrees to be bound by its terms and conditions.